Q. How do I apply?
You don't. I assign invite codes to people I feel worthy on my own volition.
Q: Who's paying for all of this?
Me. If my service has really helped you, please consider donating
to keep the lights on. I would also really appreciate it if you put a link to this site in your site's footer.
Q: I've received an invite code. What do I do with it?
to redeem your invite code. Invite codes can only be used once.
Q: What are the terms?
Don't be a prick. Specifically, this means, but is not limited to:
Q: Will you install custom PHP module XYZ for me or make some large configuration setting change?
- Don't host large files. Most of your files should be Web pages. If a significant portion of your files are not web pages, you may be given a warning.
- Don't use too much bandwidth. I'm not on too much of a limited scale, but sites that use very obviously a lot of unjustified bandwidth may be dropped at any time.
- Don't run entire, MASSIVELY-profiting commercial businesses from your web space. Please remember that I am providing this service for free, at a loss.
- If I'm giving you access for a reason, please use use the service for that reason. I have no problem hosting other sites as long as the original purpose is still being served.
- If you are being a prick, I reserve the right to terminate your service. I can also do it at any time, for any reason, but if I end up terminating someone's service, it's usually because they were being a prick.
Chances are that the answer is "no." Sorry, I really wish I could, but I don't really have too much
time to invest in managing the server.
Q: What do I do if I need help?
to file a support request. I'll try to respond as soon as I can, but please understand that I am also a person, so emails and tickets may take a maximum of 12-48 hours to be processed. I'm unfortunately not able to offer much support with third-party Web applications. Most other methods of contacting me are unreliable and shouldn't be used for contact about Hosted @ antigravities.net.
Q: Do you provide DNS services?
Yes! When setting up your domain in the control panel, check off DNS support and set it up in the Domains tab. Our nameservers are suki.antigravities.net
Q: What's installed on the server? Where is it hosted?
Apache 2.4 (with nginx as a proxy), PHP 7.0, PHPMyAdmin, awstats or webalizer, MySQL, exim, and BIND. These services are controlled through the Vesta control panel. It is hosted in Canada.
© 2017 Alexandra Frock
. Have a great day! :3